Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is.That.You? Persephone? NOOOOOooooooooh!


This is killing me. The girl I am in love with is the fucking Persephone. Holy shit! Okay, I gotta go... out of here fast..'

Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------............running***

Now wait: just some random thoughts:

This is my third blog in two days. That's a new record. I should deserve some reward, or something, from Blogger.com. Hey, guys! Yes, you guys from Blogger. Damn you people, I've been very kind to you and I think you should send me some special teats or treats, whatever, for my efforts.

'Coz I'm too lazy to dig them, a whole year photo updates of Megan Fox will surely be nice and, yes, appreciated. Whatchuthink?! No? I hate you guys! I hate you!

And I need some drinks..'

No comments:

Post a Comment