Saturday, July 7, 2012

Too Lazy to Blog, Yet

I don’t feel like writing today. Row with the girlfriend, just some misunderstanding. More room to grow. Also too lazy to think up of interesting things to say. That’s the main reason really. Another reason why I blog infrequently, which is also a good reason, is that I’m too much engrossed in my reading and watching great American TV series. Did I just say great? Yes, said that.

When I wrote great I mean Joss Whedon’s Firefly great and Matthew Weiner’s Mad Men great. Okay you can add Tom Kapinos' Californication to that list, which could also be labeled as great, but now I’m not too sure. But Hank Moody is the Jesus of American television and he is, and Californication is, too cool not to be great. Yet… Okay, let’s leave it at that.



Aside from TV, here are the books I’m reading right now:
  • A Storm of Swords (George R.R. Martin)
  • Charles Bukowski: Locked in the Arms of a Crazy Life (Howard Sounes)
  • How Fiction Works (James Wood)
  • The Mystery of Georges Simenon ( Fenton Bresler)
  • Great Science Fiction Classics: Where Do We Go From Here (Edited by Isaac Asimov)

No comments:

Post a Comment