Saturday, May 19, 2012

Here’s Something for Saturday

Just a few things before I hit the shower to freshen up:
  • > Downed two shots of whiskey.
  • > I’m alone in the apartment.
  • > Finished reading George R. R. Martin’s A Game of Thrones. 
  • > Maybe write a review about the book tomorrow?
  • > You can't stop me from doing it, Internet. I finished the 800-page novel in a few days even with my busy schedule, and all. I deserve it, Internet. You’ve no excuse.
  • > Reading A Clash of Kings now.
  • > Saw a whole set of vintage Time-Life Photography books. 
  • > Can’t still decide if I’ll buy them or not. 
  • > I don’t know much about photography but I’m a little bit inclined to it. 
  • > Also like the cover and I’m a fan of Time-Life photographers. 
  • > Maybe I’ll buy them if they’re still there next Saturday.

Look at them. They'd look good in my library. Want all of them.

2 comments:

  1. Here my saturday,

    Report
    Report
    and
    Report

    huhuhuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the Report, Report and Report is Money, Money and Money! Thanks for dropping by Cebu Image...

    ReplyDelete