Saturday, July 17, 2010

What Makes Your Saturday A Great Day, Jonas?

Saturday would be a great day if:


  1. 1. I wake up in the morning not too hangover to read a book.
  2. 2. there's still enough time for a cup of black coffee and two cigarettes before going off somewhere. This time is Parkmall for another cup of cappuccino, and single espresso with my brother.
  3. 3. I find some good books in Booksale. Which I did and made me a happy man indeed with such find as Bernard Malamud's The Natural, Richard Ford's The Sportswriter, Eleven Plays of William Butler Yeats, James Baldwin's Go Tell It On The Mountain, Ursula K. Le Guin's A Wizard of Earthsea, Louis L'Amour's The Skyliners, and Herman Melville's The Confidence-Man.
  4. 4. there's an email for me from an unknown sender telling me that I just won a boatload of money, in which I would email the fricking retard back to Fuck Off! In which that hearty expletive would make me feel better.
  5. 5. there are pretty dames inside the Coffee Dream.
  6. 6. it's not raining at 3 O'clock in the afternoon, and I would then stop this list here, gather my books, turn off this laptop, put the camera inside the bag, and some grocery items, take a taxi home, change to sport's attire, get some money for betting, and play a few games of basketball.
  7. 7. there's no number 7 and you've to move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment