1. A LCD clock with foldable leather pen holder given to me by a good Dominican priest back when I was a student in UST. Clock no longer work but still keep it as it reminds me of the good ole days.
2. Dostoevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov that I put here to make me appear smarter, better read, and shit.
3. A world map that I’ve been trying to memorize since college but till now I can’t still able to pinpoint where Poland ends and Austria begins, and vice versa.
4. My Compaq Presario laptop which I’ve been using for a year now.
5. A glass of cheap booze to keep me in good cheer when inspiration fails, and destroys my liver faster.
6. Henry David Thoreau’s Walden that I use to put the glass on so that the moisture or a spilled brandy won’t ruin my desk. Yes, I love that desk very much.
7. Those are a good mixed of classic and pervert books.
8. That's an ashtray given to me by a brother-in-law to make sure that I die young.
9. Biography of John Dos Passos that I’ve been trying to finish since last year.
10. That’s a pack of Marlboros, you genius.
1. A Penshoppe perfume-slash-air freshener, ready to use after a visit of the "ex"-girlfriend or after watching porn.
2. Telephone, which I hated with a passion, as it keeps interrupting me when the "ex"-girlfriend is in the room or when I’m surfing porn.
3. A white-doodle-drawing board that I also use to remind me of how I am accomplishing nothing everyday.
4. Pointed out already in picture 1.
5. That’s Russia there! See, I know “jyugrapi”.
6. Downloaded Electronic-b, or E-book (depending on how stupid you are) of Henry Miller’s Tropic of Cancer for my regular dose of perversity.
7. Half-full/half-empty glass of cheap brandy.
8. Empty bottles of “likkers”.
9. That’s War and Peace of Leo Tolstoy there. Yeah. Right. Now. Shut. Up.
10. My nth stick of cigarette, so that I'll soon get cancer and die fast and be in Jesus’ embrace for eternity while you retards rot, devoured, burn, or freeze in Dante’s Circles of Hell.