Monday, January 27, 2014

Let Me Talk About RC Cars and Stuff


Let me talk about radio controlled cars for a little bit. You see I've been writing a lot about RC cars for the boss for several months now, and my head feels like it's going to explode with ideas about them. And the boss is paying my rent right now and as long as his RC Cars Shop is earning money online I am alright. I'll continue providing the words and ideas for him. He'll continue giving me money for my awesome efforts. So that's that.

First off, I love remote control cars. Who doesn't right? Those beautiful little fast cars that look like real ones you spin around the neighbor's front yard, scaring their dogs or cats, with kids's beaming faces and people stopping to look suspiciously at you. Oh the envy of everyone!

Second off, I can't damn afford it. I had had toy cars before. The cheap ones you can buy for 50 pesos or less. Real remote control cars cost a princely amount of cash.

Third off, there's no third.

This is all for a quick post.

Also why are you reading this blog?



'

No comments:

Post a Comment